Prenax is dominant in the legal space in the UK with deep relationships with the vast majority of the country’s biggest law firms.
Corporate focus with deep knowledge of banking, services, and legal markets
Prenax acquired both Legal Library Services and Brand & Company is 2008 to augment our already extensive footprint in the legal sector.
We have identified eight critical success factors in managing law firms:
- Flexibility to adapt tofirms’unique requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of the sector (no offshoring to call centres)
- Speed of response
- Accurate, error-free invoicing
- Focus on efficient claims management
- Clear and regular management reporting
- Proactive ideas for cost reduction
- Good working relationships with legal sector publishers
Legal customers benefit from Prenax’s experience of law firms’ working practices and demands; we’re willing to commit to service delivery and cost cutting programmes.
Product types handled by Prenax include journals, books, ebooks, journals, site licenses, looseleaf updates, professional memberships, databases, grey material and newspapers.