Prenax started life in Sweden in 1993, serving the largest bank in Stockholm. There was no specialist subscription agent that understood the complexities of a corporate environment and customers were frustrated having to rely on academic-focused vendors. Since then Prenax has grown to be the world’s largest corporate subscription management partner to organisations from the USA, through Europe to Asia-Pacific serving industries as diverse as financial and legal services, advanced engineering, consulting, medical libraries, pharmaceutical giants and local government. All of them demand rapid responses and attention to detail and Prenax’s award-winning customer service has delivered consistently over the years, fuelling our spectacular growth.
Today Prenax manages sales of $150m from seven offices globally. It is profitable, growing, financially stable and enjoys a customer retention rate in excess of 97%.
- 1993: Started in Sweden
- 1999: Opened US office
- 2000: Opened offices in the UK and France
- 2006: Acquired IS Abonnements in France
- 2007: Acquired Basch Subscriptions in the US
- 2008: Acquired Legal Library Services and Brand & Company Books in the UK
- 2011: Opened offices in Australia and Norway
- 2012: Prenax secures new ownership (Arts et Biens in Paris)
- 2014: Acquired Lavoisier Abonnements in France